Monday, May 4
2:00 – 5:00 PM Registration
6:30 – 9:00 PM Opening Reception
Tuesday, May 5
7:00 – 8:00 AM Breakfast
8:30 – 9:15 AM GENERAL SESSION: Effective Leadership: The Best Ways to Manage People, David J. Caruso, Director, Stewart’s Shops
9:15 – 9:30 AM Break/Visit Sponsor Tables
10:30 – 10:45 AM Break/Visit Sponsor Tables
1) Foodservice: Track Leader Kalen Frese, Warrenton Oil, Dyson Williams, Dandy Mini Marts. The Impact of Delivery and Online Sales: How do we protect our food customers?
2) Leadership and Finance: Track Leader, Jeff Carpenter, Clifford Fuel Co. Inc.: Motivation and Engagement, Leading with Vision, and Purpose
3) Technology: Track Leader, Jeremie Myhern, Road Ranger: What is Blockchain and how will it affect you?
4) Fuels: Track Leader, Caroline Filchak, Clipper Petroleum: Fuel Disruption: How c-stores are adapting to the changing fuel market by integrating electric vehicle charging stations and flex fuels.
5) Branding and Marketing: Track Leader, Stacey Davis, Clifford Fuel Co. Inc.: Brand Strategy: Navigating maintaining a brand personality and combining data with experiences to increase sales in an inundated market.
12:00 – 1:00 PM Lunch
1:00 – 5:00 PM Store Tours (Twice Daily, Mapco, Sudden Service, Thorntons)
6:00 – 9:00 PM Reception & Networking
Wednesday, May 6
7:30 – 8:30 AM Working Breakfast: Urban Insights: Key Learnings From Independent Multicultural Outlets. Suzy Silliman, Urban Independent HFO Scanner Data
8:30 – 9:30 AM GENERAL SESSION: The Changing Fuel Market: Understanding the Rise of Alternative Fuels, Electric Vehicles and Self-Driving Technology. John Eichberger, Executive Director, The Fuels Institute
9:30 – 11:00 AM INFOEXCHANGES: Leadership, Foodservice, Technology/Loyalty Programs, Human Resources, Finance and Real Estate
11:00 – 11:15 AM Break/Visit Sponsor Tables
11:15 – 12:00 PM GENERAL SESSION: Emerging Trends and Legislative Overview: CBD, Plastic Regulations, Product Innovation
12:00 PM Wrap Up & Depart